Saturday 29 November 2014

Taiwanese and Japanese Stationary and Snack Lover

Hi and Welcome to Taipei Tokyo Lover (Formerly known as "The Musings of a Gel Pen Addict")

I've started this blog to do three things:

Display my collection of Gel Pens

I've been collecting since 1999. I'm very particular about my gel pens. I mostly collect Japanese brands (Zebra, Sakura, Pilot etc.) that have a range of colours and special functions (glitter, glow-in-the-dark, scented etc.)...To date, I have over 3000 pens, so I'd love to share pictures of my collection.

Display my collection of Taiwanese and Japanese stationary

Aside from gel pens, I love stationary. I hoard a crazy collection of notebooks and letter sets and washi tape, which I'd love to share with you if you're a stationary fan too!

Talk about Taiwanese and Japanese snacks

It seems to odd to include this on a stationary blog, but I like the idea of including all the crazy Asian snacks I try. I guess this came about because whenever I buy stationary online, or off, I tend to splurge on some Asian snacks which I'll find in the same Taiwanese/ Japanese stores. There's so much variety in Japanese Kit Kats and green tea desserts and the packaging for these items are so cute! It seems wrong to just eat them without admiring them first in photographic form.

Anyway, I hope you can enjoy your visit here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment