Tuesday 2 December 2014

Zebra Sarasa Clip Pens: Fresh Paradise Series

The Fresh Paradise series happens to be one of my favourite pen sets. These pens have lovely fruity scents, with some rather unusual flavours (Ocean Breeze or Shampoo, anyone?) They were extremely difficult to find as Zebra discontinued the line in 2012. But I was lucky to get this little gift. Thank you Amanda! :) 

The series contains 10 scented pens (I recently received my last missing pen and will update the following photo soon.)

The pens photographed below are:
Black (Rich Shampoo), Navy (Ocean Breeze), Purple (Berry Squash), Rose pink (Rose Candy), Peach pink (Fresh Peach), Red (Tropical Passion/ Passionfruit), Orange (Splash Orange), Light orange (Pure Mango) and Green (Herb Mist)

Please note: This set is not for trade. It's just a display of my favourite pens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment