Thursday 28 May 2015

Zebra Sarasa Clip: Chupa Chup Series

Remember how excited I was when I heard about the Chupa Chup Sarasa pens? Well I bought them pretty much as soon as I could...I could just never find enough sunlight to get a good picture of them. But I finally managed today. (I'm starting to think I should just find a way to take photos without relying on the sunlight. I have thousands and thousands of pens...and it's pretty much winter now, so this might take me a looong time to photograph my entire collection!)

This is a limited edition series that has been on sale since Janurary 2015 and it shows a collaboration between Zebra and the lollipop company, Chupa Chups. The newest scents for Zebra exhibited in this collection are: Dark Blue (Cola), Yellow (Pudding) and Red (Cherry). The pen bodies are beautiful and bright with patterns similar to Chupa Chup wrappers. Each flavour is also printed on the pen.

The whole collection consists of 10 pens: Black (Chocolate ice-cream), Purple (Grape), Pink (Peach), Red (Cherry), Orange (Orange), Light Orange (Mango), Yellow (Pudding), Dark Green (Green Apple), Light Blue (Vanilla) and Dark Blue (Cola).


No comments:

Post a Comment